Obtaining a Dubai student visa can be relatively straightforward. Once you have got admission at an accredited institute in Dubai, they will apply for your student visa on your behalf. You will get a copy of the visa via email and do not have to visit the UAE embassy in your home country. In order to get your institute to sponsor your Dubai visa, you will have to show that you have the funds to pay for your education. In some cases, you will be required to pay the entire course fees before the institute applies for your study visa. The time taken to get a student visa to Dubai is not much and students have been successful in getting student visas in less than a week.
Make sure you fully understand the requirements of your chosen institution before granting the visa. If you have misunderstood whether or not you need to pay all the fees in advance or only a portion you may find yourself denied a student visa entirely.
Dubai Visa Application process
1. Send the following documents to the institute where you got admission
- Current and all old passports copies
- Acceptance letter along with receipts showing that you have paid the entire fees
- Evidence of income and proof that funds are immediately available to cover your education in Dubai
2. When you arrive at the university, you will be required to undergo medical examinations.
Copyright © 2022 The Overseas Consultant - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Whyte Wings Media